I started to watch Episode 6 on DramaFever this afternoon, and had a hard time of it because the subtitles are terribly out of sync with the video. I sent a message to DramaFever to ask them to take a look at it and try to fix it. We'll see if anything happens with that...but for now I just wanted to alert everybody to it. If it gets fixed within the next few days I'll post an update.
It's not fatal, so if they can't or don't fix it, you can still muddle through. It's just very annoying.
Update: I closed everything down on my computer, restarted everything and tried again and it worked this time with no issues. So it may just have been a problem on my end...but if anybody else runs into the same thing, just try closing your browser and restarting. And then please do post about it here so we can let DF know.
I did hear back from DF very quickly and they checked the episode; didn't spot anything unusual based just on my problem.
It's not what I may have made it sound like, MTR--I was just talking about the quick clips they've been starting each episode with as reminders of what had happened. They're really not necessary and I tried skipping them.
Anyway, I had more subtitle timing trouble today when I finished the episode. Took a whole bunch of restarts to get it running correctly. So if anybody else runs into the same problem, keep at it because it will work correctly, it may just take a while.