Oh, gal-ck, your concept of rap is so narrow! (Hee hee hee I wanna see the crashing!)
From Dae Jang-geum: Sun-dol: "Are you trying to dry me up and kill me? Why do you say the same things over and over every day? Rather, come and hit me once! Aigu!" But then: Dr. Lazarus: "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan... You shall be avenged."
These guys still need pointers on how to be ghetto-fabulous.
galacticchick's guide to being big pimpin' starz:
1) If you shoot your video on the beach, you MUST have scantily clad women prancing around the sand. Not wear matching suits with your buddies while crashing into them as if you were waves.
2) You must wear tons of flashy, hideous jewelry.
3) Cap your teeth. Use precious stones and metals in your mouth.
4) Your car must either be worth over $100,000 or be a vintage classic. You must also "trick it" (not sure if I am using that word/phrase correctly) with neat-o features like designer interiors (Louis Vouitton, Fendi, Gucci, etc) and Playstations, an audio system that is sure to get you stopped by the police, and the thing that makes it bounce up and down.
5) If you are going to rap...I don't think it's wise to insert Beegees lyrics into it, your credibility as a hard-core rapper gets debilitated.
;D ;D I just saw this! Yes, they did need a pimp-ier ride. The limo should have been green (every time I see Pimp My Ride they always paint the car green) and hydraulics (sp?) would have helped, too.
GC, you should write a book!
Cinnamoroll:long eared wonder pup my new site: my Kawaii